Tuesday, October 03, 2006

U2 in SL

Yet again, I am amazed by what is in that other dimension ... in-world ... you know, in Second Life! During lunch today, I found another replica of Serenity - this one in Washtown; however, I didn't get any good screenshots. I did get a shot of me posing with Wash.

Anyway, I logged out and decided to do a quick Google search on anything U2 in Second Life. Immediately, I pull up sites about a concert earlier this year by a virtual band called U2 in SL. Apparently, a group of fans set up, choreographed, directed, and performed in a virtual concert for U2-crazy avatars. It must have been a virtually spectacular time!

Their site has a lot of pictures of each band member's avatar. They did a really good job with these. Click on each image below to see more pictures.


Click here for the
complete photo gallery.

The band also has their very own promo video. Check it out...

Click here to see U2 in SL's other promo videos.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Edge is such an awesome guitar player that he doesn't even need to TOUCH his guitar to play. He just looks at it and it just rocks out from his sheer coolness.

- Matt