Saturday, October 21, 2006

Building in Second Life

Greetings all! Sorry I haven't posted much recently. I've been spending a bit of time experiencing all kinds of events in Second Life - a conference with Philip Linden, the grand opening of the SL Library, live music, etc. My friend Erin has been learning how to build objects in SL, and I have to say -- she's getting really good, really quick! Below is a video of her building.



I like how sometimes, you see her avatar lower her head like she's really concentrating. :) This is her most recent project. Great things are happing, with (hopefully) more to come!

Below is a picture of Erin and one of her recent creations. You can see the really nice table she built on her second or third try at building. Pretty impressive! Unfortunately, I didn't get the matching stools in the shot. Next time!



No comments: