Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Tomorrow Night! #1 of 5

Tomorrow night is the Killers concert. Yep. Number one of five concerts is almost here, and I'm just a bit excited. The venue: Nokia Theater. (Note to self: Print map to Nokia Theater.) The Plan: Vicki is going to pick me up at work, and we are going to head over to the venue and meet up with Fatima, Ryann, and Mary. Next, we plan on getting as close to the stage as possible b/c (lead singer) Brendan Flowers is a cutie. (But not as cute as my sugarplum, of course.)

Vicki's going to the Killers concert, you ask? Yes, my way-cool friend informed me after I'd already sold my extra tickets that she was interested in going, and -well- I pulled some strings and found her another ticket. I'm so proud of her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Kat.

You all have a great time! BTW, I assume you heard about some of the changes around here from Sunny? There were even more today.

TTYL. Michael