Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Pomp and Circumstance

Ok, I must blog today during lunch b/c so much is happening in the next few days. Too much to blog about; too little time.

So Frank graduated with his Masters degree in TESOL this past Saturday. (Click here to read Frank's graduation blog.) We all had a really nice evening, which began with dinner at one of my favorite restaurants -- Pho Pasteur. I was able to get my favorite dish, bun thit nuoung cha gao (grilled pork on vermicelli w/ egg roll). Mmm. We were able to meet Frank's friends whom I've heard so much about -- Stephen, Judy, Benita, and Ikuko -- and I was able to see Sunny again for the first time in several months.

We progressed to Texas Hall at UT Arlington, where Frank joined the other soon-to-be-graduates, and we joined the other family and friends in the seats. It was a very nice graduation -- the speaker was actually very interesting, which is always a pleasant surprise. I was the official cinematographer for the College of Liberal Arts graduation -- well, at least all the parts that involved Frank. Hopefully, the video came out -- Frank will be sending it to his family in Louisiana.

Congrats Frank -- you did it!

1 comment:

Frank said...

And a fine job she did as cinematographer, too. Thanks for coming, everyone!