Thursday, June 02, 2005

Quick Memorial Day Weekend Update

Howdy everyone. It's been a while since I've posted, so I figured I'd better post an update.

Memorial Day weekend was nice ... and tiring. More so for Roy than for me -- he worked on a his grandmother's sprinklers, which was supposed to be a small, quick project but ended up taking much of his weekend. I spent a lot of time with my family -- Lizzie updated me on all the super-cool music videos I needed to see (i.e. Green Day, Good Charlotte, the Killers, etc.).

Roy's birthday was on Monday, so we had a small party for him at lunch (with *wonderful* German chocolate cake), then we left to drive him at around 3pm. Speaking of which...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROY!

Happy birthday to you!
You belong in the zoo!
With the lions and the tigers...
And the monkeys like you!!

So, now we're all trying to adjust to the short weekend, although it's nice thinking it's Wednesday, when it's actually Thursday. Just means that the next weekend is closer than we think!

No comments: