Thursday, June 02, 2005

Another concert to add to my schedule...

I confessed to Roy last night that I bought four tickets to the Killers concert (Aug.17) yesterday. I was thinking that since my Dad was taking that week in August off so that Lizzie could come up and see Green day on the 20th, that they'd be able to make it to the Killers a couple of days earlier. Well, Dad called last night to tell me that he doesn't have the whole week off, but they should still be able to make it to the Green Day concert.

So ... I'm going to end up selling three of those tickets, and -- by golly -- I'm going to see the Killers. I really love living so close to Dallas and being able to snag such great concert tickets. Plus, there's just so much to do ... museums, concerts, malls, it just goes on and on.

Now I have several countdowns:
- Killers - 76 days
- Green Day - 79 days
- Oasis - 112 days
- U2 Houston - 148 days
- U2 Dallas - 149 days

Woohoo!

No comments: