Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Our SL Project

Greetings all! I know, I know -- it's been 13 days since my last post. *gasp* It was the holidays, ok?! Anyway...

As you might know, my co-workers and I are working on a Second Life project, and recently, we recorded a video walk through of our virtual building. I apologize for the video -- for some reason, it recorded in double-time, but you at least get a feel of what our virtual SOM building is like.









Some features you might not notice in the video (but you would if you visited us inworld) are links to our school newspapers, our online SOM magazines, free school t-shirts, links to important information, and a sample lecture. And we're adding more as we can figure it all out!

If you'd like to visit the temporary in-world location, while in SL, just search for Kula, and we're in the northwest corner.

No comments: