Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Stormy Weather

Well dang it! What is up with this weather????

First the hurricane from a few weeks ago (let’s not discuss its name, please), and now we have the horrible Hurricane Rita barreling down on Texas. This one is much more important to me because one of my best friends, Ja'Nate', is in Houston, and she and her family are probably going to be hit hard by this storm.

We here in the DFW area are going to feel the effects as well, although not nearly as dramatically. Forcasts say that by the time it passes almost directly over DFW, it will be a mere tropical storm. My little forcast plugin for my Firefox web browser currently displays "Heavy rain and a thunderstorm" for the Saturday forcast.

Well, try to keep dry, Ja'Nate' ... and anyone else in Rita's path. I sure will.

No comments: