Thursday, February 15, 2007

Death Of A Snowman

The recent frigid temperature reminded me that I had some pictures Roy wanted me to post. A couple of weeks ago, it snowed enough to make a few decent snowballs. Since I was sick that day and couldn't go out and play, on his way upstairs, Roy filled his thermos with enough snow to make a snowman or two.



Sadly, however, it was a little too warm in the house for our snowmen to survive. So Roy, being the sicko that he is, had me take periodic pictures of the melting of our two friends. Out of the 55 pictures we took (I kid you not), here are a few of the highlights.






*sniff*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katrina took the pictures!

u2katrina said...

Yes, but Roy built the snowmen and wanted me to take the pictures!

Matt C. said...

Of course, Katrina posted the pics, which took them from a private sacrifice, to a public display of cruelty against snow men....