Sunday, August 27, 2006

OK Go

Last year, Fatima and Ryann told me about a band they really liked called OK Go. Well, I didn't really get around to listening to (and watching) more of their music (and videos) until last night when Roy stumbled upon one of OK Go's videos. Ok, so I like them. Below are a couple of their (very cool, extremely well choreographed) videos and a link to my myspace site where I my (current) favorite song of theirs. You can also listen to more music on OK Go's myspace site. Enjoy!



A Million Ways


Here It Goes Again


Update: The song was removed from myspace, so I've updated the link to the band's audio link. Enjoy! ~Kat (13 Sept 2006)

1 comment:

Matt C. said...

Wow - that's pretty cool. It takes a really secure man to do that kind of stuff in public. Not to mention to wear the pink pants.