Friday, August 25, 2006

I'm Spiderman!

My pal Darren has his site set up on myspace, and he just recently added some of the coolest things to it! (If you like Duck Hunt, head over to his site!)

(Also found on Darren's site...) Want to find out what superhero you are? Click here! (I had no idea I was so cool!)



I AM SPIDER MAN!
I am intelligent, witty, a bit geeky, and have great power and responsibility.

Superhero breakdown:

Spiderman: 70%
Superman: 65%
Green Lantern: 65%
Supergirl: 62%
Wonder Woman: 62%
Robin: 62%
The Flash: 50%
Iron Man: 50%
Hulk: 45%
Batman: 30%
Catwoman: 30%

Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test


(Many of you might know that as a kid, I *loved* Spiderman! (My other favorites were the Hulk and Wonder Woman.) In fact, my Mom has somewhere a picture of me one Halloween when I was really young, and I was pouting because I wanted to be Spiderman, darn it!

Too cool!! Thank you Darren!

1 comment:

Matt C. said...

Wow - you guys are on MySpace? I guess I was the last person in the world to join. Well, my wife hasn't joined yet, so next to the last.

I am..... SUPERMAN!

(even though Batman has always been my favorite)