Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Heartless Bastards

No, I'm not actually calling anyone a heartless bastard ... there's actually a band from Cincinnati called "Heartless Bastards", and from what I've heard so far, I really like their music. Driving home from work today, I heard a review of their new album "All This Time" on NPR (*sigh*). For songs are available on their myspace website, and another song plays when you load their official website, so you get exposed to a bit of their music. I actually had a hard time deciding which song to add to my site, since they're all really good.



Update: I have a new song for the week folks, so I've updated the graphic link to the band's myspace site. Here you can find "All This Time" along with three other great songs. Enjoy! ~Kat (8-27-2006)


1 comment:

Matt C. said...

Bummer... I thought I was going to get to read a post about you ripping into faculty at your school for ruining your work week or whatever. Alas, a post about music. Music? Who listens to that anymore?

Pretty cool song. Although, for some reason, I just don't feel like they care about me. It's like they don't have a heart or something.