Friday, January 26, 2007

Raising my Whedon IQ

My friend Tracy got me interested in Buffy the Vampire Slayer. As you must already know, I was totally blown away by Joss's most recent (and tragic) tv endeavor - Firefly - and so I decided that I wanted to check out what else Mr. Whedon has to offer.

So, I pulled up Netflix in my browser and added every single Buffy and Angel dvd to my queue. All 6783 of them. I watched the first season and liked it but wasn't incredibly impressed. I mentioned this to Tracy, and she insisted that Season 2 was much, much better, so I gave it a go. And I like it! So, I'm working through them. Season 2 Disc 4 should be in my mailbox right now. Four down, 6779 to go. :P

My favorite character is Zander. I think b/c he reminds me so much of Wash from Firefly. (*sniff* You're a leaf on the wind!) Very sarcastic and very funny! Hopefully he won't get killed.

Anyway, I'm enjoying the show. Just thought I'd share.



No comments: