Friday, July 21, 2006

A few Scanner Darkly tidbits

Greetings all! I figure you've had about a week to enjoy my last post about my beautiful li'l cousin, so it's about time for me to post. :)

The good folks at The Opine have posted a link where you can view the first 24 minutes of A Scanner Darkly. So, if you're thinking of watching the movie, but you're not too sure, hopefully this'll help you make up your mind.


Click here to view the first 24 minutes.

Interestingly, the movie also has its own myspace site -- http://www.myspace.com/substanced. And so, Mr. Bob Arctor is officially one of my friends on my myspace site.

And last but not least, NPR's "Fresh Air" has recently had a couple of Scanner-related interviews. Last week, the show featured a 2003 interview with talented Robert Downey Jr., who was very, very good in Scanner. Terry Gross also recently interviewed Richard Linklater, director of A Scanner Darkly. Enjoy!

No comments: