Tuesday, July 25, 2006

"Banquet" by Bloc Party

Have I mentioned that Pandora is the greatest musical invention since ... well, since ever! God bless Engin for introducing me to it!

So, today, I'm happily tapping away on my headphones, enjoying my Perfect Radio Station I've set up. Yes, a combination of artists that are similar to and influenced by the likes of U2, the Cure, INXS, Radiohead, New Order, REM, and Depeche Mode. Relaxing to the beautiful melodies by the likes of Elefant, On the Speakers, and the Stars, I'm suddenly completely blown away by a song called "Banquet" by a band called Bloc Party. The song was so "kickin'", as my pal Lynda would call it, I had to add it to my myspace page.


Click here to listen to "Banquet" by Bloc Party.

(No, I'm not trying to steer you toward my myspace site just to get you to add me as your friend and leave a comment ... but hey, if you're there, add me and drop a msg!)

I'm sure you're thining to yourself ... "Man! I sure wish I could listen to that Perfect Radio Station she's talking about!" Well, my friend, you can. Just click on the image below or click on the Perfect Radio link in the sidebar of my blog. Enjoy!

Click here to listen to ...

Update: I have just updated my myspace site with a new song, so the link above has been changed to link to Bloc Party's myspace site, where you can listen to "Banquet". Enjoy! (16 Aug 2006)

No comments: