Friday, May 19, 2006

Pandora

Have you heard of Pandora? If not, you really need to try it.


Pandora is a (high-quality) streaming free music service that runs on flash, meaning that it's completely cro-platform compatible. Go to http://www.pandora.com, and type in a favorite band or song. It'll build a library, based on your input, of music with similar qualities. If it plays a song that you really like, you can tell the player you like it, and it'll add more music (or seeds) to your stream.

I'm really enjoying it b/c I'm being exposed to music I'd never heard of before and probably never would have heard of before! Another great feature is that if you hear a song you really really like, you can set it as a favorite. And you notice over on my sidebar, I have my most recent favorites listed. Pandora enables you to create an RSS feed of your favorites, so this list auto-updates ever time I add a new one.

Thanks to my co-worker Engin for finding this. I'm really enjoying it! Want to hear my radio station? >>Click here.<<

No comments: