Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The graduation photos are up!

Alright folks -- it's a little bit later than I'd intended, but I've got my photos from the graduation up on my Flickr account. The photos in the set include those from the graduation and also from the "Hot Dog ... and Stuff" get-together that evening.

Click on the images below to see the entire set.








Click on the images above to see the entire set.


I haven't yet received my degree -- they're supposed to mail it to me as soon as they verify my grades -- but I'll definitely take a picture of it and post it once I get it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Now, the same question I asked Frank: when do you start your doctoral program??

Frank said...

Congratulations! Isn't it a nice feeling?

Re: Pete's comment
Yeah, when? You can probably get in by Fall if you start applying now!

Frank said...

BTW, do you have an Amazon wishlist? Just wondering.

u2katrina said...

Why yes, yes I do. If you go to Amazon's website and just the Wish Lists for my email address (katrina[at]roytoo.org), it should come up. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Hey, Kat... congratulations!!! So proud of you. :)