Sunday, February 05, 2006

A few more holes in the head

So, for the past 29 years, I admit I have been too chicken to get my ears pierced. Well, I am proud to announce that I have finally gotten my ears pierced.

Allergy shots every week ... no problem.
Donate blood ... no big deal.
Donate plasma ... piece of cake.

But getting my ears pierced was just too much for me. I think it was because every time I actually thought about doing it and made it all the way to the store to get it done, there was always some baby there getter her ears pierced, and she would scream bloody murder. I always thought to myself, Forget it. That baby won't lie to me. This is gonna hurt.

But, I finally got up the nerve and got it done. (Of course, it helped that I took Roy along with me, and he had threatened to hold me down in the chair if I tried to chicken out.) And it wasn't bad at all.

Click on the images below for a larger view.



Click on the images above for a larger view.

No comments: