Sunday, February 05, 2006

And now for something completely random...

Roy's Famous Seafood Surprise


Click on the image above to get a closer view.

Figured I'd throw something just completely random at ya. Roy has this dish (which he's lovingly named "Roy's Seafood Surprise") that of the two times I've made myself taste it actually tastes pretty good.

Don't get me wrong -- Roy's a great cook.

But this one dish ... well, just looking at it takes away any type of appetite I might have had. He gets this "seafood mix" from the grocery store every once and a while, and he mixes up a concoction of spices and juices, and you end up with squid and calamari and olives and random fish in a nice, brown sauce.

Now, I have to stress ... again ... that Roy is really a fantastic cook! He makes the absolute best scrambled eggs and omelets (among other things) in the world!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Click on the image above to get a closer view."

That's ok, I'll pass.

Anonymous said...

Roy, I swear I'll never force you into the seafood surprise again! I went and bought a pizza cutter thingy BECAUSE of that pic! LORD THAT LOOKS NASTY!!!!

Matt, you're lucky you didn't click on the image to get a closer view. Kat showed me a close up of tentacles. Might I just say GROSS!

Anonymous said...

One more thing. Roy, the olives kinda look like eyeballs...I think I'm gonna be sick...