Thursday, July 28, 2005

Etc, etc, etc....

Ok, and just a few updates on some other items still outstanding :P
  • My Killers concert tickets have (finally) come in! If you'll remember (see post), I ordered several extra thinking my kid sis would come up. Well, she isn't, so I very quickly sold them to two people I know on a U2 mailing list. Well, I had no clue that my pal Vicki would want to go, so I found another ticket for her ... but I'm still waiting on that one.
  • Teresa is coming home some time in the near future. (Can't give more details than that or she'll frog me. Very hush hush.)
  • Did I mention I'm almost done with this Stats class? Woohoo!
  • Last night I started reading a really good book -- The Historian, by ... well, I can't remember who it's by. It's really good, though -- it's a fiction (of course) that is based on the history of Vlad the Impaler, also known as Dracula. You can read the first few pages of the book (which is what I did, and I immediately got hooked) at Amazon.com's site.
  • Thanks to m' pal Frank, I have found another good Vietnamese restaurant within a reasonable distance from where I work. (Actually, this one is excellent!) Mmmm... love that bun thit nuoung cha gio!

No comments: