Friday, July 08, 2005

Frisco Rough Riders ... tonight!

Ok, I'm so excited about this.

Yesterday afternoon, my bud Vicki called asking if Roy and I would like to take her up on some free tickets she got through work to see the Frisco Rough Riders. (They're a minor league baseball team, and it's supposed to be a lot of fun.)

"Uh, yeah!!"

So, tonight, we have tickets for Section 119,which is a great seat, and we're getting a free dinner voucher on top of all that! Plus ... their site has a whole section devoted to the stadium's Cool Bathrooms. You just gotta love that!

Take me out to the ball game!
Take me out with the crowd!
Buy me some peanuts and crackerjacks!
I don't care if I ever get back!!
Let me root, root, root for the home team...
If they don't win it’s a shame!!
For it's one, two, three strikes,
You're out!!! ..at the old ball game!!!

No comments: