Saturday, March 11, 2006

The Three Amigos!

Greetings folks!

It has definitely been a busy week! The annual TxDLA conference took place the first part of this week, and my coworks and I flew down to good ol' San Antonio to take part in the event. Learned a lot, met some new folks, and had a bit o' fun in the evening hours.

Memorable moments from TxDLA:
  • My very first presentation at a conference, and it went great! (Thanks to Darren!)
  • Listening to 20-35 people singing "Take Me Out To The Ballgame" (Again, thanks to Darren!)
  • The Three Amigos! (see photo link below)
  • The Five Banditos! (see photo link below)
Unfortunately, each time we went out in the evenings, I forgot my camera. However, Sunny saved the day -- she snapped most of the photos linked to below. We had a great time. A little bit of alcohol was involved. And we have photos to prove it! Click on the photos below to see the entire set.



Click on the images above to see entire photo set.


No comments: