Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I know, I know ... but anyway...

I know, I know -- I'm a horrible person. I haven't blogged in I don't know how long, and I haven't posted my picture and stories from Dallas and Houston yet. But we'll all get over it, and I'll get them up some day.

Anyway...

So, Christmas is here, and we've bought all of our presents, except for the one for my Mom (and I'm pulling my hair out trying to figure out what to get. I mean, what more can we get her -- she already has a perfect daughter! <>).

Things at work are slowly winding down and people are getting into the holiday spirit. We actually took pictures at work with ol' Santa Claus himself.


Click image for larger view



Click image for larger view

1 comment:

Christine said...

You live!!! J/K! We'll forgive you for not being able to post. I know how that is!!
Love the photos with Santa!! Nice to see some of the people you work with.
Have a nice holiday! I'll write you soon!

Christine