Wednesday, October 26, 2005

My musical journey is about to begin

I'm home right now getting everything ready for my big trip tomorrow, and I'm singing "Vertigo" at the top of my lungs. "Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!"


Yep, headin' out to Houston tomorrow. I'm going to spend the day with my best bud Ja'Nate', which is great! Then, Friday, bright and early, I'll make my way to the Toyota Center to spend my day in line with hundreds of other U2 fans. Friday Night: Vertigo Houston! Saturday morning, again bright and early, I'm heading back to Dallas, and Saturday Night: Vertigo Dallas!

Woohoo!!! It's a musical journey! I cannot wait!





I'm ready
Ready for the laughing gas
I'm ready
Ready for what's next
Ready to duck
Ready to dive
Ready to say
I'm glad to be alive
I'm ready
Ready for the push

1 comment:

Christine said...

Can't wait to hear all about your musical journey! How fun!!! :)

Miss you!

Christine