Sunday, April 09, 2006

Relay For Life


On April 21st, I am going to participate in this year's Richardson Relay For Life. From 7pm to 7am, my team and I will take turns walking laps around the field in support of the American Cancer Society's fight against this disease that in some way has affected all of us. The event stretches through the night to symbolize how cancer never sleeps.

If you're in the area on the 21st, please stop by and join what promises to be a memorable night of fun ... and fundraising! Pizza ... games ... disco! Click here for event info.

If you can't make it (or even if you can), please consider contributing to my fundraiser. I passed my initial $100 goal -- thank you to *everyone* who contributed! -- and I've now upped my goal to $200. I'm only $70 away! Click here for donation information.

As always, I'll bring my camera with me to the event and post pics. Hope to see you there!! ~Kat



No comments: